Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Incoming Spewing of Motivational Nonsense!!


It's time to dust off the cobwebs. Take stock of the situation. And stride, march, or-- if need be-- limp forward with pride. It is a new year. One that looks promising to be something greater than the last one was. I'm taking steps and pushing forward and trying to be more than I was the year before. Not just because of the new year, but because it's time for me to grow up. To move on. To make the best of my life as it is and stop hiding beneath a blanket of self pity.

There will always be obstacles. There will always be hardships. And I am still learning that I just have to suck it up and keep pushing through with everything that I have in me. It's a slow process, and a difficult one. But I am giving it everything I have in me. I will be better this year. Then the year after. Then the year after that. We are humans and we never stop growing as a person unless we decide to. Unless we give up.

And I am, most certainly, not ready to toss in the towel anytime soon.


~*~ This dribble is brought to you by the department of "I'm sick of this crap."  Partner and associates of the "It's time to make things better for myself" development team.~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment