Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Prepping for Events and Future! Also, New Posts Incoming!

I've been really super busy with making jewelry and working on art stuff, and thankfully I've been getting a lot of things done!  I had a great couple of events this past weekend, which-- while I didn't really make any money off of them-- I had a really great time at.  I've got a few of pictures from each and will be typing out a post for each of these events in the (hopefully) very near future.

For now, I'm still really busy.  The events this past weekend were much smaller than what I have coming up.  This November 4th-6th, I will be at Sugoicon in Covington, Ky.  I was accepted into the artist alley there, after trying for the past two years, so I am very excited. ^_^

Anyway, just wanted to let you know what's been going on and that there are at least two pictures coming in the future, probably at least three because I will undoubtedly make a post about Sugoicon once all is said and done as well!

Peace out, peeps, and I'll post again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment